* This is a Navajo handcrafted Dead Pawn Bracelet by Delvin John. This bracelet is crafted entirely in Sterling Silver artistry. The cuff is signed by Delvin and is stamped Sterling.
* The inside cuff measures 5 7/8 inches from tip to tip with an additional 1 1/4 inch opening. This piece cannot be adjusted.
* Total weight of this piece is 110.3 grams.
* The term Pawn refers to selling jewelry or other personal items for cash. It can also mean exchanging jewelry or other personal items for cash by using the item as collateral for a loan. If the piece used for collateral is not claimed by an agreed upon date, then the item becomes Dead Pawn and the pawn shop becomes the owner of the item and can choose to sell the item to reclaim the cost of the money lent. The term Dead Pawn does not indicate the age of the jewelry. Dead Pawn jewelry can be very old, newly made or anywhere in between.
* You will receive the exact item pictured. We have taken pictures of this specific, individual item which is the exact item you will receive.
* A Certificate of Retail Value is available upon request. Click here for information on the Certificate of Retail Value
* SKU #224289