* This is a pair of Navajo earrings by L Bruce Hodgins. All Sterling Silver and Copper strands have been hand spun and pulled from raw silver and copper to create the earrings.
* The earrings measure approximately 2 3/4 inch as measured from the center of the french hook to the bottom of the earrings and are 1 inch wide at the widest point. Total weight of the pair is 16.1 grams.
* Bruce was born in Flagstaff, Arizona to a full-blooded Navajo mother and an Anglo Father. He is related to the great Navajo leader Chee Dodge. His Dine family roots are in the Crystal Toadlena area of New Mexico. Having grown up on the Hopi reservation where his father was Second Mesa Day School principal, Bruce gained insight into both Navajo and Hopi Culture.
* You will receive the exact item pictured. We have taken pictures of this specific, individual item which is the exact item you will receive.
* A Certificate of Retail Value is available upon request. Click here for information on the Certificate of Retail Value
* SKU #221314