* This is a pair of Navajo Native American handcrafted earrings by Betta Lee. These earrings are created with Kingman Mine Turquoise and Sterling Silver. Both settings are signed by Betta noted as B Lee and are stamped Sterling.
* The earrings are approximately 3 1/8 inches long as measured from the top of the french ear loop to the bottom of the setting and are 1 1/8 inch wide at the widest point.
* Total weight of the pair is 30.2 grams.
* You will receive the exact item pictured. We have taken pictures of this specific, individual item which is the exact item you will receive.
* A Certificate of Retail Value is available upon request. Click here for information on the Certificate of Retail Value
* SKU #232973