* This is a pair of Navajo Native American handcrafted earrings by Cooper Wylie. These earrings are created with Kingman and Carico Lake Turquoise crafted with Sterling Silver. One setting is signed by Cooper noted as C Wylie and the other is stamped Sterling.
* The earrings measure approximately 1 1/2 inch top to bottom and are 1/2 inch wide at the widest point.
* Total weight of pair is 8.9 grams.
* You will receive the exact item pictured. We have taken pictures of this specific, individual item which is the exact item you will receive.
* A Certificate of Retail Value is available upon request. Click here for information on the Certificate of Retail Value
* SKU #232388