* This is pair of Navajo handcrafted earrings by Martha Willeto. The earrings are created with Gaspeite crafted in Sterling Silver. The reverse of both settings are signed by Martha noted as MW and are stamped Sterling.
* The earrings hang approximately 1 5/8 inches long as measured from the center of the french loop to the bottom of the earrings and are approximately 11/16 inch wide at the widest point.
* Total weight of the pair is 12.0 grams.
* You will receive the exact item pictured. We have taken pictures of this specific, individual item which is the exact item you will receive.
* A Certificate of Retail Value is available upon request. Click here for information on the Certificate of Retail Value
* SKU #224338