How To Determine Your Ring Size
Follow these simple steps to determine what size ring you should purchase:
- Click on the EasySizer image below to open the correct size image in a new browser window.
- Print the new page, making sure that the “Fit to Pageâ or “Scale to Fitâ options are NOT selected.
- Use scissors or a utility knife to cut out the EasySizer and create an opening along the dashed line.
- With numbers showing outside, insert the thin red end of EasySizer through the opening you have previously created and place it over your finger.
- Pull the thin black end through the opening until it fits comfortably.
- To determine your approximate ring size, you must read the corresponding numbers from the number scale as it lines up with the edges of the opening.
Please Note: The EasySizer is based on the U.S. Ring Sizing system and only provides an estimated ring size.